Goldman McCormick PR Reputation Management Services include: Crisis PR Counseling, SEO Optimization, and 24/7 Media Monitoring.
Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing. – Abraham Lincoln
Whether you’re an individual or a business owner, Goldman McCormick Public Relations’ reputation management services can help you protect your image.
According to a survey by Harris Interactive for Intelius, a growing trend among consumers is to do web background searched for gaining insight into the people and businesses they may associate with:
- 78% said they believe it is very important to look up information about people and/or businesses online before deciding to interact or do business with them;
- 74% claimed they would most likely refuse to interact or do business with a person or company if they found negative information about them online;
- 69% stated that they would be much more likely to interact with someone on a personal level if they found positive information about them online;
- Compared to this time last year, 43% of women said they are now more aware of the information that exists about them online, compared to only 38% of men who say the same; and,
- 63% said they believe they should check their online information every 6 months or more, but 27% admit they have not done this.
Goldman McCormick Public Relations offers the following tools to keep your reputation in safe hands.
If you’ve been caught on audio or video making a statement that created a personal or corporate crisis, action needs to be taken IMMEDIATELY. Goldman McCormick Public Relations will be your media relations counsel and help you to walkthrough this crisis. We will develop and implement a strategy that minimizes future damage to your reputation and puts you ahead of any crisis at hand.
Have you put our content in blogs or pages that could be considered emotionally provocative? Goldman McCormick Public Relations will asses each page on your site and offer recommendations on how to modify your language to appeal to the maximum customer base.
Press Statement Assessments:
Does your online news room or previous press releases accidentally cast your company or firm in an unflattering light? Goldman McCormick Public Relations will asses both of these and ensure that your press statements are consistent in quality & clarity.
“Build a good name. Keep your name clean. Don’t make compromises. Don’t worry about making a bunch of money or being successful. Be concerned with doing good work … and if you can build a good name, eventually that name will be its own currency.” – William Burroughs