Why should I use PR instead of traditional advertising (i.e. commercials) methods?
If you’re wondering how a public relations company New York, NY has to offer, specifically Goldman McCormick, may be superior to traditional advertising methods, you’re definitely not alone as it is a common initial concern amongst many of our clients. PR companies are all different, with their own unique benefits and packages to offer, so finding the public relations firm that will match your expectations, align with your culture, and accomplish your public relations objectives to advance your business forward in your industry is crucial.
Over time, an increasing number of people have started to refrain from tuning into news and media outlets for advertisements. Instead, such outlets have created platforms that entertain, inform, and educate consumers, viewers, readers, and listeners. Generally, people feel that news stories are more credible, which is why our clients turn to a public relations company New York, NY trusts. Goldman McCormick has a number of years of experience in the industry, and we are happy to discuss your specific needs to come up with a strategy to advance your business forward.
When searching for a public relations company in New York, NY, it is important to keep a few things in mind, specifically why you’re in the search for a public relations company in the first place. There are quite a few benefits to seeking a PR company versus traditional advertising methods, such as:
- Pay structure – one must pay for an advertisement in the media, whereas a PR company develops strategic marketing strategy for your tailored, customized need and situation
- Coverage duration – you can pay for an advertisement as many times as your budget allows, however with a PR company, journalist can post and publish your story and content in a variety of ways and on a variety of platforms which provides for increased variation
- Target audience – for traditional advertisements, one must pay for each additional channel to add to reach a variety of audiences. With a PR company, professionals can use their network and a variety of channels to communicate your story.
As a business or individual seeking PR help, you must consider the above differences when making a decision regarding which approach is best for you. When our clients approach us, they’re typically looking for a public relations company New York, NY is proud to have representing and supporting them, and at Goldman McCormick, we’re confident in our ability to satisfy our clients’ needs.
The type of public relations company New York, NY residents should look for is one with integrity, loyalty, and industry expertise. At Goldman McCormick, we pride ourselves on the following:
- Outstanding track record;
- Industry specialization;
- Results-oriented focus; and
- Transparent communication.
If you’re looking for a New York public relations company, Goldman McCormick is happy to consult with you to discuss your needs, and specifically, to show you how our qualities match the qualities of a public relations company New York, NY residents deserve.