As one of the most trusted public relations firms in New York, Goldman McCormick PR is proud to support charitable organizations that we care about deeply. We are passionate supporters of animal rights groups, including Project Pets: Spay, Neuter, Love; Ollie’s Angels Animal Rescue; The Humane Society; and PETA.
As an established public relations firm, we’re grateful that we have so many opportunities to give back to our community.
We’re proud to announce that we are launching a new initiative to invest in young adults who feel the same. This year, Goldman McCormick PR is giving away a $500 scholarship to a college student who embodies the values that we, as a company and as a community, value.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- This scholarship is offered to any student currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States. This includes incoming first-year college students who are high school graduates or possess a GED.
- The scholarship candidate must be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- The scholarship candidate must possess an interest in public relations, as demonstrated by past and present volunteer, professional, and/or educational experiences.
Please submit the following documents in order to be considered:
- An up-to-date resumé or C.V.
- A current unofficial transcript from the candidate’s college. Incoming first-year college students may submit a current unofficial transcript from their high school.
- A brief response (no longer than 1000 words) addressing the following:
At Goldman McCormick PR, we have a passion for supporting animal rights organizations across the globe. Tell us about a cause or a non-profit organization you are passionate about, and discuss how various media platforms, public relations campaigns, or marketing efforts could be used to further this cause.
In order to be eligible, scholarship candidates must submit their FULL application (personal statement, transcript, and resumé) via email. The official deadline for all application materials is July 17, 2017. Applications missing any of the required materials following this deadline will not be considered.
Please send email submissions to: jobs [AT] goldmanmccormick.com